How do I get voluptuous eye lashes similar to the model’s on the runway? How do I apply mascara without major clumps? What is the best way to maintain my mascara? We have all gone through an eye make-up application disaster. Here are some great mascara tips we live by and you will too:
- Put on eyeliner first. It is hard to be precise if you have already put on your mascara.
- Curl top eyelashes before applying mascara. For a tighter curl, run your eyelash curler under a blow-dryer for a couple seconds (don’t leave it under there for too long or else you will burn your eyelid when the metal touches your skin).
- Use only one to two dips per eye only. If you use more, your mascara can become clumpy and can create an aging effect.
- If you are going to apply more than one layer of mascara, wait until the first layer to dry to prevent eyelashes from clumping together.
- Concentrate the mascara at the base of the lashes and slightly shake the brush up toward the tip of your lashes.
- If you want your eyes to appear more rounded, apply more mascara toward the center of the lashes.
- For best results, replace your mascara at least once every three months, if not every month. Prevent pumping the wand up and down in the mascara tube, as it dries out the mascara; instead, twist the wand to get more mascara on the brush
- Do not share mascara (or eye liners). This is for health reasons.
Now, walk the runway of life just like those models do… Your eyelashes will grab everyone’s attention!